Thursday, July 7, 2011

California

Yes, I sometimes wonder whatever happened to Candace Bennett who lived down the hall at SCC during my first year. She did not stay beyond the first year I think. I do not remember much about her. I see from the alumni directory that she lives in Rimforest, a town high in the San Bernardino mountains of California. I would not be able to comment on anything regarding Candy because, well, I do not remember anything, and anyway, it could get confusing because her roommate was Candy Higgins who was originally from San Diego I think, maybe. There were three of us with the same first name, sort of, on the seventh floor so I am not sure what your point might be as you never did have your facts right from the very beginning and, anyway, you filthy dogs of Chicago, it was never any of your business anyway.