Monday, July 11, 2011

Sisters

If my little sister were running the show, I am the big sister who should be hidden in the closet most of the time and trotted out for public appearances only on family occasions. I wonder who said that? Anyway, it is unfortunate that my sister sold her soul to the devil and has made a federal case out of pretending that she was not the aggressor almost from day one, constantly messing up all my stuff, dueling with sister on a continual basis, trashing me behind my back on every possible occasion, etc. Killing her would only put me in prison but, anyway, the alternative is to have no life, to be merely the big sister appendage from whom she wants nothing which is apparently the only choice I have in this matter. One would think that I would be able to control her, that she would have some respect, but she was so little and skinny that everyone was worried that I would hurt her when actually she was the one manipulating everything and making herself look like the victim and actually she was the one constantly aggravating and teasing me. Everything I do annoys her. How dare I open my mouth when she has something to say? If she were running the show, everything would come from her and I would be relegated to the sidelines to watch whatever she wants to do because obviously whatever I want to do is not what she wants to do. So I would get in so much trouble for saying this but, anyway, like they say, if you cannot go around the mountain you have to tunnel through it.