Friday, July 15, 2011

Insulted

Yes, I was sort of insulted by Cheryl Aday. One day at SCC I was chatting with her and saying that I had just gotten back from visiting family and my sister was there and Cheryl said that yes, she could tell that I had recently been around my sister because I was acting sort of like her, as if copycatting her, and thus she could tell that I had been around her. So that was sort of insulting, sort of like I don't exist when I am with my family because I am only imitating my sister, as if my sister did get anything good from me and I did not get anything bad from her, as if I were the family dog or something like that. How rude. And like, do I care what Cheryl Aday thinks or says about anything? No, actually not. I do not recall speaking to Cheryl Aday after that. Cheryl Aday is my sister's friend so she does not exist as is a worthless, useless person as far as I am concerned.