Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthmark

Vocabulary lesson for today
Luna: moon
Lunar: birthmark

That was so weird. Ok, so I have a birthmark on my arm. So? Like, who cares? Are you telling me that you are crazy? Having a birthmark on my arm does not make me some freak of nature so I know I am not the one who is crazy here. Lots of people have birthmarks in various places and it is no big deal. Mine just looks like a giant freckle. It is just that my other freckles on my arm are so small in comparison and not really near the birthmark so it sort of stands out. Like, what is that supposed to mean other than you are a superstitious pagan psycho? Like am I supposed to be impressed with your stupid nonsense? It would not be so hard to ignore you if no one took you seriously which they really shouldn't because you are not worth it.