Thursday, July 7, 2011

Brizuelas

Yes, so far I have not had any reason to mention the Brizuela Bitches, those two nasty sisters who strutted the halls of high school as if they were the rulers of the future world and myself nothing but the maid. Ok so I exaggerate as do they. Mattie's locker also was near mine as if that mattered. They always treated me like garbage so it not really surprising that their wicked brother also esconced in his marble palace in Miami also has some distorted idea of what high school was like for me. So I never had a chance to witness to his imperious, nasty witch sisters, obviously, or his wicked witch wife either for that matter. It is not like I did not have good intentions but the reality is that these people are not interested in being friends with me. They only want to conquer and rule. That is the only thing the care about and that agenda does not mix well with the missionary mindset, sad to say.