Sunday, July 3, 2011

Strangers

Yes, it is sort of strange that I would get some bizarre messages from the people of San Bernardino of whom I remember almost nothing. Sherri Turnbull, for example, is a dim blur in mind, some silly junior high conversation about boys and dating rules, nothing that I can remember clearly, as if Sherri had anything to be so high and mighty about. And all those other people, Jack, etc. It kind of hurts for them to be attacking me in this way when I did nothing to them and I cannot think of any reason to attack them except in self-defense because they are attacked me first, not because I ever think about them very much actually, sorry to say that. They might have been my parents' supporters but they could not care less about me. In all the time I was at SCC it was like I did not exist to them. They would prefer the accomplished pianists such as Lynda, perhaps, so fine, I cannot compete with that so I am totally baffled at why I should care about them anymore. They have their Lynda and so they do not need me for anything, obviously.