Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Anyway, I never stole your money so have no idea why this snarky rich Rusty acquaintance might be crowing at me. How horrifying! I never really thought about Rusty as money. He is more of a liability than a potential profit in my opinion, not that I would know anything about that.

How convenient for these witches that all of my information got so scrambled and everything drip-fed back in such a way that I always look like an idiot and they always look better when we all know it is not always so. So they got the advantage of time and opportunity which was stolen from me. Ho hum!

You spend 20 years torturing me to explain how I overheard some minor tidbit of nothingness which makes me think that you are just sick and twisted in the head. So whatever. You obviously hate me immensely is all I can figure from that. Luckily for me you are obviously not God.