Monday, February 9, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is odd, all this yapping about Jessica. I don't think I even know any person named Jessica. My sister's family dog is named Jessica but that is a dog, some type of Schnauzer. I cannot imagine why that name should be thrown around so cavalierly, as if I were somehow acquainted with the tawdry affairs of the Bakers. I never sent any application to North Carolina so they should not be calling me from there for any reason. Whatever. Time to forget about those silly TV people. No, I never heard of any church secretary named Jessica. I have heard of a church secretary named Susie but she married her boss which is just as well so she can talk to someone else now. I don't want to hear about that. I read enough in the magazines to know that I don't want to see more. Whatever.