Monday, February 23, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Why is it that other people make colossal mistakes all the time and nobody says anything, while if I make any mistake it's always like a national disaster? Does make you wonder. I mean, didn't my college roommate drag me to see that horrible Monty Python movie about the life of Christ that I never would have thought of if she hadn't wanted to go see it? Wasn't it Cori who brought a television set to college so that she would not have to miss watching those horribly crude and vulgar television shows, Saturday Night Live, the Benny Hill Show and Monty Python. I never would have thought of that stuff if it weren't for her. And was that funny? I really don't remember that stuff being funny, what little I saw of it. I don't need to be watching her garbage television comedies. So I said to Cori that I would not be hanging out with her wicked evil friends any longer. Cori and her pack of wicked friends were such an evil influence on me. You would think that the Nippers would apologize to me for inflicting on me their trashy wicked daughter who was being such an evil influence on me. Makes it hard to witness to such a wicked evil person as Cori when her own parents are the district officials who sort of higher level than my own parents. It's more like I end up getting influenced for evil by them rather than the other way around because I don't have the political pull of wicked Cori. So if you point is to be careful about the company I keep, yes, that is so true. I should have known better than to room with horrid Cori.