Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, and wasn't it I who asked a couple of innocuous questions to Ms. Luna and got back some shocking answers that I wasn't expecting? I didn't understand a Spanish word I heard in ninth grade and was shocked at the answer. Maybe that is why I asked a second question, because I just couldn't believe that people would be tossing off such words as if nothing. I had never heard those words used at church or anywhere else so they might have been speaking Hungarian for all I could tell. Ok, so maybe I should have just kept silent and looked it up in the dictionary, which I did later for some other words. I do regret asking any question at all because everything always gets turned against me later. I should know better than to open my mouth ever. And one would think that these people would thank me for at least thereafter respecting their privacy and not saying anything else about that to anyone or doing anything else with that. It's not like I ever went around spreading stories about them or talked about that. Some people just have no conscience and don't care what they say so why should I care or give a second thought to that. I also might have misunderstood some other words I read in books but I doubt that I was the only person with that problem. Interesting how they can say whatever they want behind my back with no repercussions. Anyway, it's not like I owe a thin dime to the greedy Luna family so I do hope that they will not be hanging around later waiting for handouts that they are never going to get from me. That was nothing. If hindsight were foresight. In hindsight I think that if someone asked me questions about certain words I would probably just tell them to look it up in the dictionary rather than embarrass myself with the answer, but on other hand there is nothing wrong with answering questions of fact. I think this lengthy guilt trip has been excessively ridiculous and I want it to stop now.