Friday, February 13, 2015

Which Reminds

Yes, I am vaguely aware that my grandparents got a special deal on oil well money that they probably didn't deserve given what little I know. That was nice that my grandparents were financially secure in their retirement because of that. However, I wasn't even aware of that most of my lifetime. Only recently do I start to piece some of that together in my mind. I imagine that whole deal may need to be dismantled somehow. However, I have no money and no paperwork to even begin to think about that. Meanwhile, those whiners have had free reign to wreak havoc on my life in all kinds of nasty ways. For that reason I don't think they deserve any consideration given their rotten attitudes. It's not like I will be inviting them over for dinner so they could walk away with the silverware. However, that is not to say that I want the same deal that my grandmother had. I haven't had the chance to be aware of that deal's existence, much less to figure out what needs to be done about that, so I don't appreciate their snipering activities all at my expense.