Monday, February 2, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is hard for me to understand why our cousins are strutting around so weirdly as if they deserve special protection from something. Well, their parents always seemed sort of weird and mentally ill as I remember them, not that I really understood what all the fuss was about at the time. No one ever really explained that to me so I have no idea what to do with all of these intercepted messages about them, as if they were something important. I really don't know anything about them and I never really cared what they do. They were always traveling around, going from place to place, so a lot of times nobody knew where they were or what they were doing which partly explains why nobody really understands what their problem is and probably never will. Perhaps I shouldn't have said some things that I did say about them when I was younger and more immature than I am now and yet, on the other hand, I really don't care what they do and do not understand why the boring Butterfields should be so loudly clamoring for vengeance as if that were the Christian way to handle family relationships. Grandma Calkins has been gone for a long time now and everybody else just wants them to be quiet because they just weren't that important.