Saturday, February 7, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Makes you wonder why Sharon Noble is so concerned about having pupils in her I's. We don't all need to be ophthalmologists to know that we all have pupils in our eyes. It is just the way we were made. It is the iris that gets controversial. I remember saying to someone that I think that persons with dark eyes do have irises, that their eyes are just so dark that we can't see them and they may look like their eyes are just one big black pupil, but that is just an optical illusion. However, I am pretty sure that I wasn't talking to Sharon at the time. Interesting how these points get distributed liberally around the population. Anyway, if we can't see the whites of your eyeballs then we would be asking you what planet you are from because we all have whites in our eyes. But that is not what we were talking about.