Friday, February 27, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, you are expecting me to say something explaining how Kelly Misaka never gets any respect from us because she is really not a Christian. Kelly Misaka is an idolatrous ancestor-worshipping pagan Japanese who thinks that building her Japanese cultural site on the grounds of Azusa Street somehow provides her with a magical amulet that gives her magical powers over other people groups and countries and especially over Christians. Of course we all know that is totally bogus and that Kelly is a fraud and a sham. Shame on Japan for trying to pull off such a wicked stunt. Did Kelly not learn anything from WWII? What does anyone remember of Kelly from college beyond the antics of a clueless bimbo cheerleader? Yes, nothing comes to mind. I always just thought cheerleaders were sort of dumb. Why else would they want to do that? Ok, so here is the commentary you were asking for. Of course, nobody is going to actually say this because we are Christians and we just don't go ordinarily go around trashing people for no reason in that Japanese way of Kelly's, but if Kelly wants to reenact WWII, well, whatever. I don't want to do that but somebody probably should at least shut Kelly's stupid mouth.

As if I even know anything about Kelly or ever said anything about her behind her back. I actually have no idea of Kelly being a Christian or not. But someone is expecting me to say this even though I had not given much thought to Kelly's existence. I really couldn't care less about the existence of Kelly. Lots of people who attend Christian colleges don't really know what it means to be a Christian, even though that book, "Know Why You Believe," was required reading for most of us. I am just saying. Kelly who?