Sunday, August 14, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Oh, are you a foe of the Seitz? Do you dislike the Seitz? However that may be, even so, either way that does not make you a friend of mine. I don't know the first thing about Seitz. Basically, all that I can say about the Seitz is that they are Cindy's problem, not mine. Life is short. I don't have the time to bother about Cindy's many in-law problems.

Aren't you getting tired of these Eyesore jokes? You could omit the S and then you would have Eeyore. Wasn't that Christopher Robin's donkey? If we are going to be smashing elephants, animals with long memories and lots of water in their trunks, I think that we ought to give equal time to the smashing of donkeys, cantankerous and illogical creatures that kick and bite.

You cannot just rewrite history and then expect not to have a train wreck when I withdraw my tracks from your artificially jerryrigged Rael Road. I am taking myself out of your lousy game because that was not what I signed up for. I really don't care that much about your lineup of talking heads with attitude problem.

We know who the Apostle Paul was, but who this other clown Paul was I have no idea. I think that I probably could live without television, ultimately, if I had to, but I doubt that I could live without books. I always did love to read.