Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how well I remember how the Stewarts are so proud of themselves for knowing who everybody is and knowing everything there is to know about their people and being able to describe their concerns about the sheepy people situation in such eloquent words. But I was never able to get a handle on how they do that. I can't do that. People don't perceive me in a way that would enable me to do that. I can see how when you are so tall and blond and weigh about 400 pounds and have such a royal-sounding name, you can easily command the respect of the sheepy people while cleverly avoiding the backside kicks that those sheepy critters may deliver. But I don't have that type of leadership capacity in my portfolio and never claimed to have that, so I would prefer to avoid any position of responsibility over these stupid dreary sheep who are always so mean to me. It is interesting to listen to them monologuing about various people but I don't see where that comes from. You must have confused me for one of the Stewarts, not that I would know what you are angling for.