Friday, August 19, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Reading more about the AB blood type can be a scary thing.

Some people say there is no correlation between blood type and personality, but others in pop psychology are distributing lists of personality traits that supposedly correspond to blood type. In particular, the AB is said to be very rare. On the positive side, the AB blood type personality is said to be cool, controlled, rational, sociable, adaptable.

However, on the negative side, the ABs are said to be forgetful and ineffective at work, irresponsible and too critical, having split personalities.

That is very scary, that such a negative assessment of the AB blood type personality should be frozen into pop culture in such a rigidly petrified set of rules and regulations when actually I think that my work is brilliant. What should I do, not work? How can I not work and still pay my bills? Ok, so I am AB, but you already knew that.