Thursday, August 25, 2016

Which Reminds Me

You Dummies Class whiners have your consolation prize already, obviously, so why are you still complaining? Do you have something to complain about? You want to have your cake and eat it, too. Even so, you cannot remotely commit me to the Know-Nothing Party against my will, without my consent. I will still know enough to know that you are not my friends. You are worthless to me, you liars and hypocrites. Where is my freedom? Where is my liberty? How can you stand their crowing about America as the beacon of the free world and yet privately practice this most obnoxiously genocidal program imaginable? Have you no pang of conscience whatever? I have zero sympathy for you. I wish only to expose your mental duplicities to public observation so that you can be dealt with by the proper authorities. I am just saying. So is this the speech you were angling for? I would only be guessing. Whatever.