Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Which Reminds Me

During my senior year in high school, Vickie gave me a copy of Seventeen magazine with some pages cut out of it. Comparing that with the copy of Seventeen magazine with that in the high school library, we see that it was an article about Linda Blair, the star of the exorcist, with photos of Linda her head twisted around backward and a strange grimace on her face. Ok, so perhaps Vickie thought to spare me the trauma of seeing the real Linda. Oddly, Linda Blair bears a slight resemblance to another Linda who was in our high school but who had graduated a year or two before. I don't remember her so I really can't comment on the meaning of that. I am really not sure what that meant. I can also think of several other people with the name of Linda. So who is calling who a stupid magazine witch? I don't know anything about it.