Sunday, August 21, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I think that I vaguely remember hearing that Dean Best was fired when it was discovered that he was having a fling with someone not his wife, I don't know who. I don't remember details very well.

Many things I choose to forget, such as the way Judy from Pennsylvania always did have a propensity for twisting everything around in a way most inconvenient for me, especially as I don't know anything about her, only something about being from Pennsylvania. I only roomed with her for two months until she pitched a screaming fit and moved downstairs, which was a huge relief to me. I have enough problems without this Pennsylvania whiner screaming at me. I don't understand what her problem is. I don't need that.

Or maybe it was someone else who threw me into that picture in a wrong way, such as Jan or Rhonda. Jan loved to pick a fight for no reason, another reason not to go back there.