Monday, August 15, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I can see where the primitive Duron dogs may be highly impressed with the idiotic rantings of Collette. It would be very easy for me to just ignore all these crazy people, if I had my druthers I would just shrug off this junk, if little sister hadn't gotten herself so highly amalgamated with those idiots. It makes it hard for me to go somewhere else. I tried to escape but wherever I go they somehow find me. Not only that, but our own church denomination grants such great esteem and credentialed credibility to that. Who are we to argue with church authorities?

Oh, did Collette have a brother named Chuck Smith? Not the famous Chuck Smith. He was a different Chuck Smith.

During college, I played piano accompaniment for some voice students, one of whom was Chuck Smith, MK-Japan. We know that you don't have a choice about which country, but I would prefer to ignore Japan's prejudice against Koreans, unlike Cori. We should studiously avoid taking sides in those internal ethnic conflicts going on inside the various countries that we serve. You could throw something out of whack, maybe the balance of justice, by adopting their stupid Japanese attitudes, not the Christian message we were commissioned to take, which is why we mostly loathe and disavow the stupid missionaries of Japan, not that we ever got a chance to say what we really thought about that.

FYI: Chuck Smith's songs included "Fussreise" by Hugo Wolff, Debussy's "Beau Soir," Handel's "Where'er you walk," aria from "Semele," and Somber Wood, which is Lully's "Bois epais" sung in English. So? I don't think that defines who you are. I imagine that everyone has junk in their old college notebooks unless you were too illiterate to take