Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bible Quotations

Ephesians 2:10: "For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

This is a Bible verse that I have quoted at various times in my life for various reasons, including one graduate school application that seems to have gotten wide circulation in La-La-land. God has prepared works in advance for me to do. This verse is referring to the God of heaven, not to any human being existing on this earth. Only God knows what He has prepared in advance for me to do, not you. If the Apostle Paul said these words to the believers of Ephesus then I have it on very good authority that God also has something in mind for me to do that I perhaps had not imagined earlier and if some stupid brown-nosers want to argue in contrariness to the truth of the Scriptures and this application to myself as to everyone else on the planet then all I can say is that the world is obviously going to hell in a hand basket and the Antichrist is soon to appear on the horizon because I said nothing presumptuous and am not taking anything for granted. The only problem with your interpretation is that your brain is the size of a one-celled amoeba. You are the problem, not me.