Thursday, October 11, 2012

Speaking of Liars

Yes, I recall that it was actually I who called Tim Cederblom a liar but of course those guys can never keep their facts straight. I get very tired of those guys trying to pull my leg. It is just not that funny. In fact, it is very damaging to have those guys never being able to be trusted to remember anything. I was never in Panama or Dominican Republic, which were their countries, so I really do not know the details of their lives there. Linda Lestarjette mentioned to us that the Cederblom boys burned down a chicken coop in the Dominican Republic but when I asked Tim about it he acted very strangely, as if I were the enemy. I will leave Tim and Linda to hash out the facts of history in the DR because it is really not my problem, thank you very much.