Monday, October 29, 2012

Which Reminds Me...

At some time when I was in maybe fifth grade at the Escuela Americana I remember going to some girls' house for a party, a huge house with all kinds of furniture, and we were sitting around a table talking and these girls were saying that they never listen to Beatles music because it is bad, full of bad meanings and things. I do remember them saying that but I do not recall myself swearing any oath never to listen to Beatles music in the future just because they said that. Some of the Beatles songs are bad and some of their songs are not so bad now that I am old enough to think for myself. I am not fond of Paul McCartney's Catholic song "Let It Be." Also, I have no interest in Eastern religions so I have no use for a lot of George Harrison's yoga music. Still, some of their songs are actually pretty good. It depends on which song you are talking about in my opinion.