Wednesday, October 10, 2012

We Don't Know Ecuador

The truth is that there are many countries in South America and Ecuador is not a particularly important one or of any interest to us. My parents at one time had thought about sending me to the MK boarding school there but that never happened. I would not be interested in trying to answer any questions about Ecuador. Life is complicated enough without borrowing someone else's problems. There are many countries outside of the U.S. and living overseas always is going to complicated enough. Thus there is no need for me to read the boring blitherings of wicked witch Lois Roberts. Ecuador is nothing to me. Is she the mother of wicked witch Lenore Johnson? I really could not care less about either one of them. Obviously we cannot have those wicked witches running our lives by remote control. Just because there is some tangential in-law connection to the Hibberts that does not mean that they would have anything intelligent to say to us, obviously. They would probably soon have confused with wicked witch Carol Gonzalez, I doubt not. I honestly have nothing nice to say about Carol so I would rather not add fuel to the fire by saying anything else about that at all to tell the truth. But if you insist perhaps we could drop Arizona off the map. Perhaps the Arizonans would have better luck running for president of Mexico. Just a thought.