Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blocks

My mother owns mineral rights on land in Texas and they know this. What "they" are saying is that they are going to block my use of the mineral rights and there is nothing that we can do about it. I did not really understand much about the mineral rights until after high school but they knew and they are saying that our "block" of mineral rights is basically useless unless we subscribe to their "New World Order." And even if we do subscribe to this "New World Order" it would still mean nothing for me anyway and I would nevertheless be blocked in terms of mineral rights and will probably die without getting any benefit from the block because I fail to see why I should care about the contrarian manipulations of "them." So basically I am offered a Lose-Lose situation which means that either way I get nothing and either way the wicked witches of Mexico continue to exalt their own wonderfulness at my expense. So basically there is no beneficial solution to this impasse and they won. So?