Monday, October 22, 2012

Impossible

Yes, it is just almost impossible to talk to those guys. It is all a win-or-lose game for them whereas for me it was just a matter of getting through school without forgetting who I am and getting torn to pieces. It was in third grade that the Mexican bully girls were screaming at me during P.E. class. I don't remember why. They just hated me because I am white, I imagine. That was all it amounted to as far as I can recall because I actually remember nothing, just that suddenly this girl was in my face screaming at me for some reason. Mexicans are sort of scary people. You never really know what might set them off. It could have been anything, maybe blinking or turning my head in some way that irritated them or something. I don't remember much about that but obviously there was no reason to be intimidated by sports girls who are completely irrational and illogical. I never want to hear another word about that entirely insignificant incident. I suppose it iss just silly me that keeps dredging all this trivia of the past that is completely irrelevant because obviously no one else remembers what happened.