Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boring Joyce

It is hard for me to understand the enduring popularity of boring pedantic Joyce. I could not care less about ever seeing that woman in person or finding out why she has some huge chip on her shoulder against me. I just want to kick Joyce's butt away and tell her to make sure and stay out of my personal life. I recall her describing the manipulative control freak, which means that she was describing herself, obviously. Now let's see what kind of curses and evil spells that witch will cast upon me. Ha ha ha! Sometimes exercising freedom of speech can be risky and dangerous, obviously.

Ah, yes, if only I had one of those approval cards with a number on it, then I could do whatever I want to and get away with it, one might imagine. Then my mother's approval would be just automatic and notarized by affidavit. I would need to apply for native citizenship I suppose. Ha ha ha! Not really that funny actually. You could make yourself sick and dizzy hopping down these little bunny trails, as the saying goes.