Friday, October 26, 2012

I Sue You, Too

I so much resent the imposition of these wicked witches Stacy and her identical twin Sue, who is actually from the Tennessee people and only pretending to be one of us in order to advance her theatrical career on the fast-track to Hollywood. The way things work around here, anybody from Tennessee can waltz in here and take charge of everything and pretend that we AG people are just worthless garbage to be swept aside because the people love only them and we are just out of fashion and out of luck. Life is complicated enough without the arrogant snobs of Tennessee ruining everything because only they are popular and it's all about them even if they do have the "gift" and I don't. That was the way it looked to me. I am just saying. Besides, I would rather die than be associate in any way with that creepy Terry Craig. Some girls will just marry anyone just to make a point but sometimes it backfires on them and they have to eat their own lousy cooking.