Friday, October 12, 2012

The Southern White Trash

Browsing through the web I see a photo that looks quite a bit like a grownup version of those Southern White Trash girls that I once babysat during high school in El Salvador, Andrea and Coretha. It is possible that they could be better cooks than I am nowadays but anyway the food does not explain the need to nettle the former one-time babysitter over nothing much, just that I had no idea how to cook. I was left with ingredients to cook a hamburger but I had never done that before, obviously. Mom or the maid did all of the cooking at our house so it was rather baffling that the crude and vulgar Southern White Trash Mrs. Lampp would expect me to do that. I always did hate Florida so much, having to live in the same state district as those pathetically horrid witches Fran and Shirley. They really have nothing to crow about because it was never their money anyway. They never built any railroads or sold donuts, obviously, nor did they ever do the hard work of going out into the bushes to preach. We heard that Fran's second husband frittered away all the insurance money that she got from her first husband's death so obviously the money does not belong to them. I am not saying that some other state could not be just as bad or worse. I am just saying that perhaps it is not surprising that there was a Civil War in U.S. history given that these Southern White Trash cannot really be trusted. They are very clever, these Southern White Trash thieves, which perhaps explains why they had to be laid in earth so that the rest of us could be emancipated and live in freedom and the air cleared of all these cluttery scams.  It is a bit sad that the Southern White Trash of Lakeland have been allowed to spread their viral sickness throughout the land. We used to be a great country but much of that came after the South was defeated, not really so much before.