Monday, June 3, 2013

Fight Picking

Anyway, I was not planning to pick a fight with anyone in high school. They were such scary rich people, unbelievably nasty and mean to me in every way, I would rather just leave the country. I doubt that I would ever have any reason to return there anyway. I will go back to the U.S., attend college, get married and have my children and then retire to anonymous oblivion in some place of which they would never be aware as I doubt that I would ever move in their exalted Spanish social circles. It is not like high school people are that important anyway. Maybe in 30 years I will attend the high school reunion and see what happened to everybody, who married who, and that is about all there is to say about high school. But if they want to fight about something it would help if they could more clearly explain to somebody what exactly it is that I am supposedly lying about because I really don't remember anything specific. I mean, punctuation is important but, anyway, if you have nothing intelligent to say then adding lots of commas and semi-colons just isn't going to help.