Friday, June 28, 2013

Which Reminds Me

One day in 9th or 10th grade I took the dust cover off of one of my books for Spanish class, maybe one of those Greek tragedies, and seeing the white space on the back of the dust cover, decided to fill the white space with words. Being obviously bored, I rolled the dust cover into the typewriter and started typing. I did manage to fill the white space with words, lots of words, nonsensical words mostly. It took a lot of words to fill that white space, including the little ditty about my childhood teddy bear, etc. etc. A couple of years later my sister borrowed that book for her Spanish class and, discovering the typing on the inside of the dust jacket, showed it to all over rude and obnoxious juvenile delinquent high school classmates who made all sorts of rude and untrue conjectures about that. Anyway, I should not be expected to upload the dustcover to meaningless public speculation. It was just a lot of words about nothing just to fill the white space because I was bored that day. Anyway, nobody really cares what those little 10th grader punks think about anything. I will always be two steps ahead of them in terms of high school maturity and that is just the way it will always be. Enough said about that.