Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Perhaps I forgot to mention that I am not at all interested in interacting with Maria Smith. Who set me up to do that anyway? I have no conversation there to recall, so it is very irritating to have all of these people trying to needle me into commenting on Maria, as if I ever had anything to say on that account. I was not planning to ever say anything about her but since she obviously has been busy trashing me behind my back I begin to feel that I really must strike back somehow, if I could. However, I Obviously have no way of knowing how to do that, combat being a job for men, so I will just leave it to the military complex to decide what to do with these obnoxious people because I have no idea and anyway it really is not my problem whatever happens to them. Life is short. I really couldn't care less.