Monday, June 3, 2013

Lack Of Sympathy

Everyone seems to have forgotten what nasty people there were among my high school classmates. Take, for example, those snarky dogs Irene and Ivonne. Such horrible snobs they were. There is not one good thing that I remember about them to like, just that they were there. They tend to run in packs like dogs, which explains the sharp fangs, but they sadly have no ability to think for themselves as individuals. They are shameless liars but as they are all colluding in their slander of me who can prove otherwise? It is just my word against theirs. They can sit around plotting against me and saying nasty things about me behind my back I imagine because I am just a white person anyway and not nearly so wealthy, only a missionary kid, a lonely Protestant drowning in a sea of clueless Catholics, and get away with it because they are rich and I am poor. They would not be living in the United States now if their families were not incredibly wealthy even by U.S. standards, unlike myself. Unlike myself, they have all kinds of money to pay for Freemason membership for a quick entry they imagine into U.S. society even though lots of U.S. citizens have not much use for that sort of pretentious highfalutin' gobbledy-gook and deeply resent being forced to pretend that we were ever friends with Freemasons when actually not really so much. We were high school classmates but there is only so far that sort of occultic nonsense will get you when the Christian witness ought to be your top priority. You cannot serve two Masters at once or you will end up despising one or the other.