Friday, June 28, 2013

Which Reminds Me

That was so unbelievably rude of Harold Moore to go around telling people that I was too dirty, a reference to my housekeeping. For one thing, Moore does not pay my salary so it was not his place to go around critiquing my house, clean or dirty; my kitchen sink, whether empty or piled with dishes waiting to be washed by hand because, for one thing, no dishwasher and also perhaps there was no time after breakfast or lunch when off to class so maybe it is OK to leave a plate or glass in the sink once in a while until enough to justify doing a full load which is how it works when you are just one person with no family, my kitchen floor of yellowish vinyl flooring that always looked dirty anyway no matter what. My roommate Joy, Moore's fiancee, spent all her time over at her place cleaning his apartment but he should not be expecting to get that kind of service out of me, especially when Joy is running a month or two behind on her electricity payment and still finds $200 to buy an expensive gadget for Moore's birthday and also on her wedding preparations. I thought that I was fairly forgiving and patient under those circumstances but, anyway, when I hear those so-called "friends" trashing me all over the place later it is not like they should expect more from me any time soon. Anyway, Moore is not running my life, let alone the church or multinational corporation, only an assistant pastor after all these years.