Monday, June 17, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Actually I don't remember Heather all that much and I really get annoyed at this irritating presence out there in the periphery of things, as if she were anything but a pathetically horrid and nasty rich girl whose presence never meant anything to me. She was just there in ninth grade acting like the nasty person that she always was. And where would I go to sue her wickedness? I don't have the requisite millions of dollars to pay lawyer fees nor sufficient library resources to lay out a credible lawsuit against such a horrid and nasty person as Heather. I don't even have a clue where all of this nasty Heather garbage started nor do I care to pretend that she herself was not the sole source of all of this worthless nonsense. I certainly never knew anything about it until now nor was Heather ever discussed with me in high school probably because nobody really cared about whatever happened to that nasty Heather person. Life is short. If Heather is going to be so pathetically inhospitable then she should not be expecting my phone call because it won't ever happen.