Saturday, June 1, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Stacy was asking me about my plans to go to New York which seemed so ridiculous to me for several reasons:
1. I would never in a million years discuss my personal plans with such a horrid nasty person as Stacy. These creepy Cox dogs are not entitled to poke their noses where they are not welcome. Being filthy rich does not entitle this cravenly stupid Byron and Stacy Cox to just butt into my life and trash everything in such a pathetically clueless away just because obviously the Hawaii millionaires are paying them under the table. I am not interested in sacrificing my future happiness so that a crude and vulgar dog named Stacy can disdainfully dismiss me as yesterday's garbage and only on the grounds of opera voice. It is not like Stacy has any other virtue. If I had any influence at all I would use it to bury these vile pseudo-Italian filthy rich Cox swine seasoned with Maltese extract. There is no reason why I should care about the filthy rich slime of Hawaii when their only aim is my destruction.
2. I had read somewhere in a magazine about the Broadway wannabes who undertake their mandatory pilgrimage to New York to try to get into the music business, but I had never considered myself a Broadway wannabe or of the caliber that would benefit from such a trip so there would be no reason for me to go there. Obviously, Stacy reads a lot of sappy magazines but her assumption that readers like me would automatically do whatever advertisers tell them to do is highly insulting and only proves how pathetically devious and dumb, not to mention wicked, Stacy and Byron actually are. I do not want my life story to coincide with theirs on any of these points. Thus I like having the option of flipping off these pathetically stupid Cox advertisers whenever I choose because all this worthless chatter really gets on my nerves.
3. I would not actually know anyone in New York if I did go there, which could be good or bad. I am indifferent to the idea of New York. Most of the people I ever met from New York seem to have odd mental issues and strange behaviors, which does not bode well for the idea of actually going there to be surrounded by the weirdest of the weird.
4. I vaguely recall Jennie Cerullo mentioning that she was from New York. I don't know Jennie or her friends and family that well and all signs seem to point back to Point No. 3.
5. I vaguely recall Sharon Leibowitz talking about being from New York. I don't know Sharon or her friends and family that well and all signs seem to point back to Point No. 3.
6. All persons from New York that I have ever met: Point No. 3.