Thursday, December 26, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I vaguely recall noticing that Jack Bell lives near here. I vaguely recall that there was a Jack Bell in high school with us, a junior the year that I was a senior, but beyond that I know nothing about Jack. I could not tell you the first thing about Jack beyond that he was a somewhat tall and thin guy. But I would not need to ask whether Jack was related to the Bruce and Cindy Bell, brother and sister, who were Baptist missionary kids and also attended our high school. Bell is a very common surname, perhaps almost as common as Smith, so it would not be surprising to have a lot of unrelated Bells all in one high school. Anyway, I don't need to ask because I already know about Bruce and Cindy earlier from MK school which only went up to 8th grade. Bell is a very common surname, perhaps almost as common as Smith, so it would not be surprising or unusual to have a lot of unrelated Bells all ringing around in one high school.