Friday, December 20, 2013

Which Reminds Me

There is something weird and discombobulated about all of these references to Dakota dogs. We were never ever employed by the hateful Dakota district nor do we have any fondness for these Dakota riff-raff who occasionally surface from their little prairie dogs burrows to hiss and scatch and bite us. Nobody cares less about Dakota dogs than myself. Denise was shipped off to Finland so we no longer have to listen to her inflammatory screeches, fortunately for us.

Obviously the Dakota dogs have confused us with the Hunt family. The Hunts perhaps do have in-laws in Susanville or thereabouts as their father Eugene Hunt, he who married my Dad's Aunt Mary Olive, was from there as I see from genealogy records. Otherwise I would not have seen that connection to the Bealls or known anything about the potential Hunt in-laws from somewhere north of Sacramento. Only from reading the diaries, quite recently, do we learn that the Hunts at one time lived in North or South Dakota working at churches there. I don't know their story so I really cannot comment beyond what was in the diaries.

Also I would not know anything about the claims of the Dakota dogs regarding having fired us when actually they never met us. We always belonged to the SoCal district of which the Dakota dogs are obviously clueless or they would not be making such utterly false statements to the press.

I cannot speak in defense of the Hunts as I really would not know anything about them. We never really met or talked to Zoe and Nancy and Elizabeth. Their family were missionaries in Venezuela for many years but we really don't understand what their problem is or what they are expecting to accomplish by killing us. We never did anything to them.