Thursday, December 26, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how could I forget the time that David Hoskins accused me of being a "Valley" girl. I had inserted the word "like" in some grammatically incorrect place of a sentence. Another common misconstruction is to place the word "not" at the end of a sentence so that everything you just said is categorically denied. Yes, and don't I know what I am doing? And don't we all have to speak the local dialect at one time or another in order to communicate with these pathetically simple-minded persons so that they will be receptive to the Gospel message which is our ultimate goal in communication as per the Great Commission which has not yet been revoked that I ever heard of? Did not Jesus communicate mostly in the Aramean dialect of his time? So whatever. I fail to recall David Hoskins ever having anything intelligent to say about anything so I am even less impressed to see this yet-another-tidbit in circulation.