Friday, December 13, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Why is nobody asking me who said that? It was actually Dareda Embry of Illinois who said that unthinkable thing during the chat session in my dorm room at Evangel. Dareda is obviously much advanced in the wicked arts of dogdom, already imagining herself in that unthinkable position even though she has no known boyfriend and is merely expecting that the gender functions of wifedom and motherhood will belong to herself alone even when there is no ring on her finger and no license to prove it. Nobody asked her to say that. It just came out of her wicked mouth all unannounced and uninvited by the rest of us. Ok, so obviously some people get to talking and their jaws a-flapping and we just have to forgive them somewhat their excessive chatter because otherwise we would just go nuts.

So this begs the question of why is all of this harassment being dumped on me? Was there any reason to defend the defenseless trashy honor of the Embry clan at my expense? I didn't do anything to Dareda. Thus, someone really ought to make the Embry dogs pay for their own garbage because they are not my problem.