Thursday, December 5, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Never in my life did I apply for a job at Del Taco, where Cori was working her way up the ladder hoping to manage taco and burrito preparations, and she often prattled on about her job there, about how she hands out extra specially stuffed tacos and burritos to her friends when they drop in, about her creepy manager who was harassing her in weird ways that make one wonder why she would tolerate such behavior just for a lowly taco job, etc. etc. Whatever. Anyway, I cannot be expected to keep track of those snarky stupid people, especially when they are refusing to give me any credit for anything that I did say. I have better things to do than stuff tacos and tolerate the harassment from Cori. Thus, when Cori started ordering me around as part of her management training I refused to participate. They were not paying for anything so obviously I was wasting my time trying to pretend that Cori was ever any kind of friend to me. No, she was just some type of a monster machine who had to be replaced.