Thursday, December 5, 2013

Which Reminds Me

We learned from the example of crude and vulgar Dutch dog Cori that the so-called Establishment is nothing but a farce. How ridiculous that these Dutch riff-raff would try to pass off their foul-mouthed sleazy trash Cori as some kind of "good" person. Utterly laughable. She is nothing but garbage, her brain full of stupid rock songs, who spends all her time with a gang of sleazy whiney guys who moved off campus mainly so that they can easily keep beers in their refrigerator without running afoul of campus rules. How virtuous is that? There never was anything good or nice to say about Cori and her gang of ruffians. I really could not care less about those people. They are just Deep South nothingness of which I declined to continue association because I really got tired of their drearily nonsensical chatter always so meaningless to me. I really wish these Dutch would get lost so I do not have to listen to them any longer. I am sick and tired of this Dutch drone garbage. I just don't care. I think that putrid Cori should own her own lousy reputation for being a worthless piece of garbage.