Friday, December 20, 2013

Does Not Compute

So you stole my wallet and now you are telling me that I should give more, that I should pretend that my wallet was given voluntarily even though it was already stolen by bandits long ago and I probably never will see those pictures again, the only copies I had. And now you are telling me to forgive and pretend like it was nothing, that I was just a subhuman creature anyway, myself having crawled out of some Blue Lagoon in a rather peculiar way, so that nothing they do to me can really matters because only their interests count. I am just a tool to be used, not a person whose soul matters at all. Nothing that I want will I ever got so whatever.

Thus, I would prefer not to think about this in the future. Maybe I can manage to forget about you and find something else to think about because this whole thing is taking me straight to disaster world, as in nowhere, nothing, Never-Never-land. I don't understand why you can't see farther than the end of your nose. I certainly can see farther out than that.