Monday, December 16, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was quite a rage that Pam Hart worked herself up into even though nobody asked her. Did Pam drop into my room to chat in a friendly way, to shoot the breeze reflectively about the important facets of life not yet experienced as an 18-year-old? Did Pam ask me who said what? No, not at all. No, Pam staged a hostile confrontation in which I am supposed to defend myself or something, I am not sure what, after Pam and friends had already voted against me anyway on some unclear grounds never fully explained to me. Is my name Dareda that I would be able to explain what on earth Dareda was thinking when she said that? I just have no idea what their problem was. So basically this only confirms my low opinion of Prairie Dog Pam as a crude and vulgar person whose college companionship will not be needed by me. Perhaps I could say something similar about all of the seethingly stupid prairie dogs of Evangel as basically nobody there seems to have any brains in their empty heads.