Friday, December 6, 2013

Which Reminds Me

At Southern California College, during the year my sister was there also, my sister's roommate, a pathetically MK from somewhere, I really don't remember which country, you could always ask my sister who probably remembers more about that than I do, one night came up to my dorm room to ask my advice as a big sister. I had mixed feelings about that because I don't really know her and I don't like being asked my advice when I actually don't know what this person ought to do. She said that she really liked this guy who was on the basketball team and he had asked her out and she wanted to go out with him even though some people didn't like him. So I'm saying, uh, well, if that's what you want to do, if you like sports guys, then, basically, do whatever you want. Who am I to tell her what to do? So basically she ended up within a month or two married to the guy and living somewhere off-campus. I really don't remember who those people were. You could always asked my sister. My sister came up with some twisted logic about how it was all my fault that her roommate had run off with this creepy sport delinquent pervert. Um... I don't see how it could be my fault. I didn't tell her what to do. I just basically told her to do whatever she wants because, basically, she is not my problem. Who am I to tell this people what to do? I don't anything specifically about sports people so I really wouldn't be able to comment. I vaguely recall the existence of Rich Jessup but that is about all I know about sports at SCC.