Monday, January 12, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Hey, didn't I hear that Timmy works for Microsoft in Seattle? And isn't that the company owned by Bill Gates? But it must be mere coincidence, all of this "gates" punning. It is not like those filthy rich people could be aware of my existence, much less do me any favors. All they do is take our money. Rich people are sort of like bloodsucking vampires, always charging for this and that, nickel and diming us whenever they can. I could say the same thing about some other people as well. But anyway I already own my copy of Microsoft Office, paid for it fair and square. There is nothing more that "Bill" could be charging me for at this time. I just cannot imagine why I should care about Stevie and Timmy's employment nightmares. I seriously doubt that their mental issues could be all my fault. They always were just too exaggerated. All that playing "pretend" can really play tricks with your mid.