Monday, January 5, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Given that I have no idea whether Rafael Gallo is in any way related to the Bush camp, I cannot offer to help you in any way. I dare not say this in such a discourteous way, given that I have no political power, but I really need to disabuse political honchos of the mistaken notion that I am somehow a groveling slave to their Mexican Bush Machina. I don't know anything about that. Which is why I am withdrawing my name from party politics. Not to be mean or anything but independence is a good thing. I really don't care about not being invited to your private party. Really. This is a free country where I should be able to live my life unhampered by dreary political whiners who have no thought of what I am supposed to do with the rest of my life and what is best for me, as if I were nothing but a pawn to be played for their own political sefl-aggrandizement. Not to be rude or mean or something. I am just saying.