Monday, January 5, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Anyway, who gave Dauna a pass? It certainly wouldn't be me. I wouldn't even give myself a pass, so why is everyone crediting me with knowing of what I speak, as if I could not be mistaken, as if anything I said ever mattered in the least? In many words there is greater risk of sin, certainly. Silence is golden and yet if I don't speak up maybe someone will not have the opportunity to clarify this important point so determinative of future pathways. Just because I made some twisted comment to Dauna at one point, that did not mean that I would actually repeat the same thing if placed on the witness stand under oath with my hand on the Bible so help me God. No, in some other company I would not care to comment in that way and risk perjuring myself as I actually don't know. Yes, I would not want to repeat some stupid comment I made at one point not really knowing what I was talking about. I would prefer to remain silent on this point, if called to account, because I really have no account to provide other than some lame commentaries provided by Holly MacGowan, a psycho. major and perhaps one or two other people. I don't remember that very clearly. And anyway, did not Dauna drop out of college without graduating so she is without cap and gown to show for all that constant yapping of hers. her mindless gossip doesn't really prove anything other than you have a big chip on your shoulder in regards to me, as if I were the problem. Um, I think that I am only a minor player in some other drama.