Sunday, January 25, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Someone repeatedly is telling me a story about Lance Starin, a boy who was there in high school with us only during the ninth grade. Since I have no firsthand knowledge of these people I cannot repeat all of this guesswork, just something about a girl who walked over to his house and had a hostile encounter with his mother. Who was that? Joan? Kathy? Heather? I never had any idea of anything about that. I only know for certain that it wasn't me. I was in the girls' choir that his mother directed in 9th grade but beyond I never had much contact with those people and know nothing about that. If you want to introduce me to these people so that I can hear them tell their stories firsthand or else sell me their books that would be one thing, but just to bother me with miscellaneous trivia that never affected me in any way, regarding persons who are almost completely unknown to me, I really don't understand why I should care about this.